News Insight

[News%20Insight]grids]

Cricket Schedule

[CricketSchedule][bsummary]

T20 World Cup

[T20%20World%20Cup]][bleft]

IPL 2024

[IPL][twocolumns]

Top 100 Feeling Alone Status for Facebook in English with Images

Top 100 Feeling Alone Status for Facebook in English with Images

Top 100 Loneliness Status For Facebook In English With Images, Alone Status For Facebook In English With Images, Alone But Happy Status For Whatsapp, Alone Whatsapp Status, Alone Status For Whatsapp, Whatsapp Alone Status, Alone Status Facebook, Alone Status Whatsapp, Alone Status In English, Facebook Alone Status, Alone Facebook Status.

Feeling lonely status for Facebook in English with images

101. Ten worst feelings; replaced, ignored, insecure, lied to, feeling unwanted, alone, worthless, hated, different and lost.

102. Loneliness is the first thing that the eye of God calls, not good.

103. Your heart is the most precious part of you, never give it to someone who doesn't appreciate it.

104. Everyone thinks I have everything, but living behind these walls is so empty,

105. I feel like walking, alone, in the dark, with nothing but the moon to guide me.

106. Sometimes I feel that I am in complete darkness.

107. I feel like quicksand trying to get somewhere in my life, but the more I try to move, the more I sink back into nothingness.

108. Be patient and tough; this pain will be good for you one day.

109. The only way is to move on because you'll be stuck where you are if you don't.

110. It is bad if you feel alone in your house.

111. The truth gives comfort even if it hurts for a while. But a lie fills a person's life with suffering throughout his life.

112. Time to leave everyone alone and stay by yourself again.

113. Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts.

114. The worst loneliness is dissatisfaction with oneself.

115. Sometimes people have to cry all their tears to make room for a heart full of smiles.

116. As a rule, our thoughts are sad.

117. Great people never feel alone because they follow their principles.

118. It is better to be alone than to play for the wrong people.

119. Pain is there to remind me that I am still alive.

120. Loneliness is the most terrible poverty.

121. Wake me up once when everything is going right.

122. No one thinks about the person who smiles, or how sad that person is inside.

123. I cry then I spin, then I cry again, it never stops.

124. Sometimes we feel so much but can say so little.

125. Some of us are just trying to get through the day without falling apart.

126. A girl doesn't need a friend who doesn't feel for her.

127. Believe that being single is not about being alone but about the freedom to discover who you are as a person.

128. It seems to me that the more I try, the more I fall.

129. It is better to be alone than to play for the wrong people.

130. Being lonely is like a storm without rain, crying without tears.

131. I just want to feel that I am important to someone.

132. Why be mean to animals when they treat you better than humans.

133. There is no point in crying, tears will not bring you back to me.

134. However, feeling lonely is not a direct cause of loneliness. When a person is in a crowd, it becomes very difficult for him to achieve solitude.

135. I hate it when people say they miss you but don't bother to talk to you or see you.

136. I will keep wishing to see you until I forget you from my heart or until your heart feels that you have removed me from my heart.

137. I keep telling myself that I don't miss you and that I don't love you, hoping that one day I will believe it.

138. No one can ever take away the loneliness you left me with!

139. Solitude is a natural process that can be filled with the remembrance of Allah.

140. Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.

141. The worst part of keeping memories isn't the pain. It's that loneliness. Memories must be shared.

142. I'm tired of everyone telling me about their special someone when I desperately want one of my own.

143. Watch a romantic movie and get mad about your non-existent love life.

144. Alone, alone Nobody, but nobody can be alone here.

145. Loneliness is part of your life. It teaches us that we are not perfect.

146. I have taken life from the sad side, and this has helped me to understand many failures, many complete ruins.

147. There are all kinds of people in this world but two people are more. Those who feel sad in the company of others and those who feel sad when alone.

148. You cannot be lonely if you are in the company of the person with whom you are alone.

149. It's not the bad memories that make you sad, it's the best ones that you can't get back.

150. One day you will find someone who doesn't care about your past because he wants to be your future.

151. The worst thing in the world is loneliness. But it can be ended with a friend that you can never forget.

152. People don't think of themselves as losers but defeat is a good thing in life because you realize how much time you have wasted in your life.

153. It's bad how some people use you when they need you and then they put you aside like you don't even matter to them.

154. Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.

155. I close my eyes, I close my ears, I'm afraid. Squeeze my hands and say: It's just a nightmare.

156. I hope you find someone one day that makes flowers grow even in the saddest places of you.

157. Sometimes it's hard to go on, especially without you.

158. The most painful memory. When I leave this world to the next place.

159. I'm tired of everyone telling me about their special someone when I desperately want one of my own.

160. Usually, people think I'm a strong, happy person, but behind my smiles, they just don't know how hurt and almost broken I am.

161. I sometimes feel that people enjoy me, that they have won or are superior to me. Enjoy then, hope you are happy now.

162. And if you're a lonely girl, I can be your only friend. You have to say that I suggest you keep it.

163. The feeling of ownership arises when there is a fear of losing a loved one, not because they do not trust you.

164. Life changes every time, good or bad, you have to accept the change and make the best of it.

165. I endured the worst times alone. I don't need anyone. If you are in my life, it is because I value you and want you there.

166. When I feel really lonely, with the feeling that I am lost, even empty inside, then I realize that I have unconsciously moved away from God, so I retreat.

167. Whenever you are stressed, eat chocolates, sweets, etc., because if stress is spelt backwards, it becomes "DESSERT".

168. The fact that I stand alone does not mean that I am alone. It means I'm strong enough to handle things on my own.

169. Never let a little thing like what you wore one day affect you because in the long run, you are only an inch away from looking good.

170. I'm tired of pinning my hopes on things that will never happen.

171. Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be alone. Life's cruellest irony.

172. Forgive me for my mistakes, I am still a child learning the responsibility of being an adult.

173. Loneliness is never more cruel than when it is felt in closeness with someone who has stopped communicating.

174. It is very easy to hurt someone and then say "I'm sorry", but it is very difficult to be hurt and then say - I'm fine.

175. Pray that your loneliness may encourage you to find something to live for, something big enough to die for.

176. There are no words to define my status now!

177. I used to think that the worst thing in life is to be alone, but it's not. The worst friends in life are those who take away your happiness and leave you alone.

178. Don't trust too much, don't love too much, don't care too much, because that 'too much' will hurt you so much!

179. A broken relationship will make you feel lonelier than when you were single.

180. Being SINGLE is a good feeling, with no drama and no sadness. But sometimes it gets lonely and you miss that sense of belonging.

181. Being single doesn't mean you're lonely, and being single doesn't mean you're alone.

182. Sometimes all you want is for someone to have and need you as much as you want and need.

183. It hurts the most when the person who made you feel so special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today.

184. It must be very sad if you can't do something you like as the years go by.

185. Almost every time someone hears my voice they go away, I can feel it tonight!

186. Sometimes when I say - everything is fine with me. I want someone to look me in the eyes too Hug me tight and say - I know you don't.

187. Wake me up when things go right.

188. I'm not alone, I'm lonely without you.

189. Sometimes it's easier to pretend you don't care than to admit it's killing you.

190. You hold that high place and position in my heart that no other friend in this world holds.

191. Every relationship is broken. What makes it ideal is that you still want to be around when things are really tough.

192. I could please you too, if only you would give me the chance.

193. Happiness removes one from sorrow, pain and sorrow, so try to find happiness.

194. Don't cry for someone who wouldn't cry for you.

195. All grace seems to be tinged with sorrow.

196. Some friends only last so long, and then they step on you like dirt.

197. The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

198. Behind these fake smiles hides a lonely heart.

199. The worst loneliness is not liking yourself.

200. Sometimes you have to run away just to see who will follow you.

No comments: