News Insight

[News%20Insight]grids]

Cricket Schedule

[CricketSchedule][bsummary]

T20 World Cup

[T20%20World%20Cup]][bleft]

IPL 2024

[IPL][twocolumns]

Powerful Dua and Prayer for Gorgiveness of Major Sins in Islam in English

powerful dua and prayer for forgiveness of major sins in islam in english

Oh, cream! Have mercy on us. Because I am a prisoner of the trap of greed. Oh, the sins of the creatures I have committed. He forgives. Put mercy in the hearts of these people. They forgive me.

Because the disobedience of God may be forgiven on the Day of Resurrection, but the sins of the servants will not be forgiven without the forgiveness of the servants. Therefore, O Lord, have mercy on me and also have mercy on me so that I may be successful in your presence. We have no real listeners except you. 

You are the only one who forgives the sins of sinners. There are other kind people in this world like parents but you are more kind than all these kind people. There is no other Merciful except You. O Allah, protect us from the path of sin. O Allah, forgive the sins and show me the straight path. O Allah, the sins of which I am imprisoned. 

Deliver me from them and save me from the sins I am about to commit. O Allah, please forgive my past sins and protect me from future sins. O Allah, improve my thinking and consciousness and give me good thoughts and sons.

No comments: